A high-performance premium 4WD, Tier IV compact tractor designed for light to medium applications, this is a great go-to for smaller operations. Available in 26 to 38 HP, you can get the power you need without going overboard (though that’s always an option). This tractor offers added customization options, including shuttle or hydrostatic transmission, soft or integrated cabs and agriculture, industrial or turf tires. Additionally, you can easily pair our heavy-duty loaders and backhoes, mid-mount mowers, and a variety of other attachments for unrivaled versatility.
- Tilt steering column
- Spacious, semi-flat operator platform with rubber mat
- Hood opens completely for ease of access
- Foldable ROPS
- Hitch lowering speed adjustment knob
- Ergonomic controls and pedals for operator comfort
- Enclosed down-swept exhaust muffler
- Easy latch for clutch pedal locking during tractor storage
- Easy hook for top link retention
- Easy forward tilt possible on seat for tractor storage
- Comfortable, adjustable driver seat with water drain facility
- Comfortable mounting step and easy grip handle on either side of tractor
- Clear view, multifunctional instrument panel
- Choice of Industrial or Ag tires at no extra cost (additional shipping may be required)
- 7-year limited warranty - see dealer for details
- Type: Naturally aspirated direct injection diesel
- Cylinders: 4
- Engine HP (kW) @ rpm: 34.5 (25.7) @ 2400
- Compression Ratio: 19.5:1
- Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 166.7 (2732)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.7 gallons
- Battery Capacity: 12V 96Ah
- Alternator: 12V 90A
- Type: Constant mesh on gear shift, synchro mesh on F/R shuttle
- Number of Gears / Speeds: 8F / 8R
- Type: Hydrostatic Power
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 3.4 (12.8)
- Type: Open center with position control
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 7.7
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 1, with telescopic stabilizers
- Lift Capacity (lbs.): 2646
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: 1 spool optional
- Type: Independent
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2376
- Mid PTO RPM (engine rpm)*: 2000 @ 2525*
- PTO HP (kW): 25.2 (18.8)
Dimensions with Industrial Tires
- Overall Length Inches (mm): 127.8 (3245)
- Overall Width Inches (mm): 63 (1600)
- Overall Height Inches (mm): 90.2 (2290)
- Turning Radius Minimum Feet (meters): 9.2 (2.8)
Tires - Sizes and Options
- Ag (Front / Rear): 7x16 / 11.2x24
- Industrial (Front / Rear): 27x8.5-15 / 15x19.5
- Turf (Front / Rear): 25 x 8.5 - 14 / 13.6 x 16
Optional Attachment - Loader
- Loader Model: 1538L
- Maximum Lift Height: 99.0 in.
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 79.8 in.
- Reach at Maximum Height: 20.5 in.
- Maximum Dump Angle: 42 deg.
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 19 deg.
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 6.0 in.
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 1650
- Breakout Force @ Pivot Pins: 2650
- Rated Flow (Tractor System): 11 gpm
- Attachment Width: 60 in.
- Attachment Rated Capacity: 8.6 ft. 3
- Cycle Times @ rpm: 2600
- Raise Boom (seconds): 4.4
- Lower Boom (seconds): 3.7
- Dump Attachment (seconds): 3.6
- Retract Attachment (seconds): 3.2
- Loader Transport Weight: 780
Optional Attachment - Backhoe
- Backhoe Model: 1538B
- Transport Height: 119 in.
- Transport Overhang: 44.7 in.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 94 in.
- Digging Depth (2 Ft.) Flat Bottom: 92 in.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 120 in.
- Loading Height (bucket @ 60°): 63 in.
- Loading Reach (bucket @ 60°): 51 in.
- Reach From Swing Post: 127 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 175 deg.
- Swing Arc: 180 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread Operating Position: 101 in.
- Stabilizer Down Below Grade: 11 in.
- System Relief Valve Setting (psi): 2050
- Digging Force - Bucket (lbs.): 2900
- Digging Force - Dipper (lbs.): 1800
- Backhoe Transport Weight: 1271