Get the smoothest ride on our fuel-efficient, zero turn mower built for rough terrain.
Spend one day in the saddle of our IS® 2100Z commercial riding mower and you'll quickly understand why. When you encounter bumpy terrain, you know the drill with other brands - slow down to a crawl, or become a human jackhammer as you bounce up and down in your seat.
Not so with Ferris' patented suspension technology. The IS 2100Z zero turn lawn mower boasts full rear suspension and independent suspension in front. As the forward wheels of the mower track over those unexpected bumps and depressions, the adjustable coil-over-shock system restores control to the operator. You'll stay seated and steer with greater confidence.As an added benefit, the reduced stress makes this a zero turn mower that lasts longer.
Combined with Ferris' iCD™ engineering under the mower deck, the IS2100Z delivers consistently accurate cutting performance in diverse conditions without the need to slow down. The cutting deck is mounted independently of the suspension system, barely affected by hills and holes, so you spend more time traveling at high ground speeds without scalping the expertly manicured turf under your care.
At the heart of these brawny lawn mowers is our dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400® transaxle system, designed to endure even the most merciless day on the job. You'll pair it with your choice of four impressive engine options from Kawasaki®, Kohler® and Vanguard™. Any one of them will deliver all the reliable, get-up-and-go a professional landscaper could want.
If fuel economy is your hot button, the Vanguard™ 810cc EFI delivers uncommon efficiency without sacrificing output. Leading the industry in fuel efficiency,this beefy new, American-made V-twin unleashes 28 gross horsepower* while reducing fuel consumption by up to 25 percent. And for those with an insatiable appetite for performance, the Vanguard™ 32-gross HP V-Twin BIG BLOCK™ unleashes incomparable power for a riding mower this size, with low vibration and noise cancellation technology.
The IS 2100Z is an aggressive zero turn mower built to satisfy an eager work attitude, whether you're a full-time commercial landscaper or a discriminating homeowner looking for all you could ever need.
• iCD™ Cutting System with included striping kit delivers maximum cutting performance and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening. The IS 2100Z comes with your choice of 52" and 61" wide decks.
• The commercial zero turn mower line equipped with adjustable front and rear suspension, delivering a refined ride and a more consistent cut at higher traveling speeds.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"- 5".
- Patented Lawn Mower Suspension: Suspension system consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Integrated Lawn Mower Transmission: Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles deliver power and durability.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Spindles: Features cast-iron greaseable or aluminum greaseable (52") spindles.
- Flip-up Seat: Flip-up seat provides easy access to serviceable components. Belt and blade part numbers are referenced under seat.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ 810cc
- Rating / Displacement: 26 gross hp / 810cc
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 52"
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.75"- 5.0"
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Drive Axles: 1.375"
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 5-6
- Drive Tires (in.): 24 x 9.5-12
- Speeds-fwd. (mph): 0-10
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0-6
- Overall Length: 82.5"
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 67" / 57"
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 1223
Operator Control & Comfort Systems
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back adjustable seat
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Instrumentation: Fuel level gauge in each tank, Hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxles
- FAST-Vac® Triple Bag Collection System: The triple bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Available on 61" and 52" models.
- Turbo-Pro™ Double Bag Collection System: Turbo-Pro™ Triple Bag Collection System
- FAST-Vac® EZ Dump™ Collection System: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Available on 52" models.
- Turbo-Pro™ EZ Dump™ Collection System: The EZ Dump™ increases productivity by giving the operator the ability to release clippings from their seat with the use of a toggle switch.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- Light Kit: Select models are pre-wired for simple installation.
- Suspension Seat: Suspension seat for optimal comfort.
- Flat-free Caster Tires: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time.
Power levels rated in accordance with SAEJ1940 at 3600 RPM.
See dealer for warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.